Written on: Updated on:
This is a dedicated page which documents the changes made to the Diceware Password Generator as well as all the release notes for the software.
Release Date: 25 March 2018
- Updated the default help output with more examples.
- Updated the Project page with new examples.
Release Date: 21 March 2018
- Minor change to the output of the help section to include more examples by default.
Release Date: 19 March 2018
- Expanded on
-hoption to include
--helpas a flag.
- Fixed default option so you can just run
$ ./passphrasewithout any options and it will return 5 words from the default list.
- Added license to
- Printed out more meaningful help when there’s an exception when running the script.
Release Date: 18 March 2018
- Minor changes to the output of the command line options.
- Minor visual update to the License file.
Release Date: 15 March 2018
- First major release since working on the project.
- Re-factored the original source code to incorporate:
- 5 word list dictionaries.
- Flags for options as part of the command execution.
- New license; public domain.